Cabin Service and Cleaning Attendants Job Description:
• Equipping the aircraft cabin for flight according to specifications with
equipment and cabin servicing supplies.
• Cleaning interior of aircraft.
• Stocking the vehicles used in the grooming function.
• Stocking and cleaning of the cabin “make-up” rooms and area.
• Stocking and maintaining cabin services kit and other associated
This is a permanent full-time position. The current salary is $14/hr as per collective agreement. In
addition, Air Canada offers a wide range of benefits to its employees, including
medical insurance, travel privileges, and a profit sharing plan.
Please take 2 minutes to
watch the following video with more information about the Cabin Service and
Cleaning Attendant role:
Cabin Service and Cleaning Attendants Position Requirements:
• Team player.
• Previous janitorial experience a definite asset.
• Available for shift work – early mornings, evenings, midnights, weekends and
• Able to lift heavy objects.
• Capacity to work within strict timelines in order to maintain on-time
departures while ensuring Safety First at all times.
Cabin Service and Cleaning Attendants Conditions of Employment:
• Eligible candidates must be eligible to work in Canada, possessing a valid
driver’s license and be available to attend full time training (attendance is
• Candidates must also pass security clearance and obtain the Transport Canada
security card (MOT). (To obtain this security clearance candidates must undergo
a thorough criminal background search, please see Transport Canada website for
Based on equal
qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and
Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work
environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from
all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our
customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to
continue in the process will be contacted